Boots Short Heel High Stiletto Booties Ankle Zipper Side Strap Toe Pointed Sexy Women's Lelehwhge Red shoes US M 4.5 ldkge20781696-New Shoes
- Btrada Women Air Cushioning Sole Wedges Sneakers High Heels Lace-up Platform Walking Casual shoes
- Huiyuzhi Womens Flat Gladiator Sandals Ankle Wrap Strappy Buckle Thong Flip Flops Sandal
- Trespass Scarp Mens Approach Suede Lace Up Hiking shoes Walking Trainers
- SmarketL Adult Masturber High end New Women Flower Flip Flops Real Rabbit Hair Fur Slippers Cute Floral Soft Sunflower Sandal Outdoor Lady Casual Hot shoes,
- GOG Taller Men's Height Patent Leather shoes Height Increasing Elevator Dress shoes Business Brown
- Babolat Women's Jet Mach I All Court Tennis shoes, White Sky bluee (Size 7)
- Men's Oxford Casual Comfort Classic Breathable Low-top British Style for
- ZHRUI Boy's Men's Rubble Sole Khaki Casual Daily Loafers UK 11 (color -, Size -)
- ZYFA Casual shoes Casual shoes canvas mesh breathable shoes flat rubber sole wear-resistant wild sports running shoes (color C, Size 44)
- ASICS Men's Gel-Tactic M Volleyball shoes
- Puma Evospeed 1.2 Mixed SG Football Boots Black Fluo Yellow Brilliant bluee
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
Retro Peep Toe Wedges Summer Sandals Women Buckle Ankle Strappy for Ladies Fashion Flat Lace Up 5 cm High Heels Leather Slingback Platform shoes Casual Comfy Espadrilles (Brown),Brown,40
Women's shoes Suede Summer Comfort Slingback Sandals Flat Heel Open Toe Beading Buckle Tassel Black Beige Brown,US5 EU35 UK3 CN34
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
Pearl and Crystal Ballet Flat Style BBABA14
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.